Sunday, March 11, 2012

The destination is clear! In My Father�s house. by Henry Falcone



The destination is clear! In My Fathers house.
by Henry Falcone

The destination is clear, "for where I am you shall also be!" I have gone and prepared a place for you and I have come back to get you so that "where I am you shall also be." Who can hear the "truth" of these words? Who will gain the access to my heart through them?

As the coming events unfold upon the earth that will shake everything that can be shaken, where will you be? Will you be where I am? Will you truly know in reality where I desire you to be and remain?

The storms are coming! The whirlwinds are here? The trumpets have sounded the alarms! Judgment is coming? My Glory will be seen! Miracles are about to come forth? But I ask you, "where will you be?
 
In My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.

Where will you be? Will you be found in me? I said, "I will take you to MYSELF, THAT WHERE I AM, YOU MAY BE ALSO! There is a place you must rise up to now in these final moments. There is a place I have prepared for you from before the foundation of time for you to be in. When the judgments came upon Egypt I had a place to "hide my people." They were hid in Goshen." I had made a "place for them." A place of safety in the midst of the greatest judgments the world has ever seen since the flood.

So what shall I do now in the time where the greatest judgments creation will ever see come forth? Where will you be? Will you know I have made "Goshen" for you? I said, "when I return, I will take you to myself, that where I am you shall also be."

I am already returning in my "parousia." I am enveloping all those who are coming to be with me in true love and intimacy. I am revealing my heart, my end time plans to those who are "my friends" so this day will not come upon them unawares. Where you will be in the day that is about to unfold.

My "beloveds' I have prepared a place for you and now I am coming back to bring you to that place, to myself, so that where I am you shall also be. That is the only place of safety for you in the storms and things that are to come.

Does not my Word tell you of such a place of safety. Psalm 91 is not just a "message" but the very place I have made for you that are hearing my voice to be safe in this hour. It is your Goshen. "

HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.[Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.
Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.
The destination is clear, I have made a place for you beside me, so that where I am, you shall also be. "In the secret place with Me." In the place of abiding love will I keep you safe from all the snares of the enemy, but you must desire this place. You must see this place and you must learn to live and lift your body, soul and spirit to be with Me, so that where I am you shall also be. I am your Rock, the God in whom you can trust.

I promised to keep those who desire me safe though they have little strength. I have promised to provide a "Goshen" for those who are overcomers for these last moments of time. I promised it in my Word.

You must hear me my love, I have prepared a place for you. The destination is clear. Who is seeking to find this place and dwell here with me forever. Who will allow me to empty them so they abide in me alone, for apart from Me you can do nothing. Listen again to my promise to you to provide you a place of safety in the hour of trial to come upon the earth.

Revelation 2:7- 11

"And to the angel (messenger) of the assembly (church) in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the Holy One, the True One, He Who has the key of David, Who opens and no one shall shut, Who shuts and no one shall open:
I know your [record of] works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name.
Take note! I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and learn and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance [have held fast the lesson of My patience with the expectant endurance that I give you], I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing) which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth. I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob you and deprive you of your crown.
Do you believe Me my love? Do you believe my words? Do you believe that I truly have made a place for you to come, so that where I am you shall also be. I called it "The Secret Place of the Most High God," and in that place, I went away to prepare a place for you to come, so I can BRING You TO MYSELF, so that WHERE I AM, YOU shall also BE! 
The destination is clear, do you perceive it? Do you understand what I mean that we are to "be together in My Father's House, the Secret place?" The place of safety, (your Goshen), as the hour that will try the world unfolds. I will keep you safe in the "hour that is about to come." My call is to all my people the "many," but with tears in my eyes, only the "few who are called" will find it.
It is open to all to come to me, but few will pay the price to truly find me, know me for who I am. I have given you the secret and mysteries to unfold my love for you and how I will keep you safe in the times of trouble. Remember,  In my Father's house there are many dwelling places,  If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.
Behold at the midnight hour a "shout" Go forth and meet the Bride groom. (Matthew 25)
"And He said to His servant to go the invited guests and tell them "all things are ready come and eat." (Luke 14)
The destination is clear: In my Father's house there are many dwelling places! He that has an ear let him hear what the Holy Spirit says to the church.



Edited by Henry Falcone on 03/07/2012 at 11:02pm

__________________
Henry J.Falcone
Flame of Fire Ministries
www.flameoffire2012.org