Monday, February 20, 2012

Remember: You must continue to fight! by Henry Falcone

Remember: You must continue to fight!
Posted By: Henry Falcone

My beautiful Bride in waiting, you must continue to fight. You must continue to press through. Don't stop now. Don't get caught in the ordinary. Don't allow the circumstances to stop you from being with Me. You must continue to fight. Yes, many have said this is the "fight of faith, or that is the "fight of faith," but the true fight of faith is, "For he that comes to God, must believe that He is, and He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

You must press through. You must not stop. You must continue to fight of faith and believe that I AM that I AM! The things around you will not get easier. I warned you that in the last days there would be perilous times, hard to deal with and hard to bear. They are upon you now. The time of all things to be completed will soon come upon the world.

You must contend for that which is most precious. You must not allow the enemy to rob you of abiding in the vine, I am the vine you are my branches. Remember apart from me you can do nothing. You must fight everyday to overcome the "ordinary, the trials, tribulations that come in this life and enter into my Sabbath Day rest I have prepared for the people of God. If Joshua had provided for you, I would not have mentioned another day. So my love, my undefiled one, you must "strive diligently" to enter into that rest.

I am that resting place, and your place is to be fully in Me and Me in you that we are one just as I prayed and recorded by John. The Father in Me, me in the Father and you and us. Why? So the world would believe that the Father loves you the same way that He loves me. Why? So they would believe that the Father sent me to save the world.

It is time for you to come to full grown maturity. I am about to accelerate this work in those who have prepared themselves and are looking for Me alone. Those who have come past the things my hands provide, or the blessings that I give. But to those who have Me alone as their desire a great expansion is about to come, a great supernatural maturity is going to be released to finish the work I have started in you. And you will be a witness to the Gospel of the Kingdom in every nation and then the end will come.

You must continue to fight for our "relationship" to be what I desire it to be. There many things you must overcome, the flesh, the devil, life as you know it, to press into the Holy of Hollies where you will receive My Glory, the Glory my father said I could give to you, that we would be one.

You must not let the situations stop you. You must not let the family problems stop you. You must not let the affairs of the world stop you. You must not let your job, your home, or anything stop you from being with Me. For I have promised to come and bring you back, so that where I am you shall also be. Today, I want to release a deeper warring heart in you. A deeper spirit in you that will contend for that place I have prepared for you by my side. A deeper love to be with me as I so long to be with you.

I know many of you are battle wearied. Many of you "my loves" have been wounded and broken in this process. Many of you say, "Lord, I can't even lift up my head." "I can't even see a better day." My tender ones, I will never leave you or forsake you and never leave you without the help you need.

I am causing you to go beyond the natural. I am causing you to go beyond your flesh or your own strength and ability. I am causing you to overcome all these things in weakness so you can receive my strength. My strength is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.

Have you learned what I have been trying to teach you? Are you allowing me to empty you of your wisdom, strength and power. Yes, my love that is what these circumstances will work in you, if you allow my heart and my desires to be your desires. Then you will stop kicking against my working, but you will surrender to it, and I will work my power in your speedily and cause you to grow beyond the years of a natural believer.

You must continue to fight. You must pray and seek me like never before. You must come and dwell in the secret place with me in My Tent of Meeting for there I will give you my love and through my love for you, you will overcome the world even as My Father's love for Me caused me to overcome the world for you. AS I WAS IN THE WORLD, SO ARE YOU!

Now rise up my love, my fair one, and come away with me into the new heights I have for you, but you must contend for it. You must continue to fight and refuse to be defeated. Even if you stumble and fall, get up right away and refuse to lose. Refuse to be defeated for not one weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue that rises up against you shall be condemned. If I am for you, says the Lord, who can be against you.

You must continue to fight. You must continue to pray. You must continue to seek me with all your heart. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Remember, you must continue to fight!