Sunday, November 13, 2011

Seven (7) Key Revelatory Nuggets to Meditate and Ponder! by Chuck Pierce

SEVEN (7) KEY REVELATORY NUGGETS TO MEDITATE AND PONDER!


    I believe it's very important that the Body of Christ understand that we are in    a monumental time of shifting.  I believe if we shift spiritually and grab hold    of the keys of revelation that the Spirit of God has for us today, we will be    victorious as we move forward in this season ahead.  Here are seven keys to    advancing:

1.    New Synchronized Moves in a New Administration! Dream!

As the Body of Christ,    we have entered a season of new vision. With new vision comes new    administration.  How will we "add and cooperate" with the ministry of Holy    Spirit in the future?  We are going through many changes here at Glory of Zion    International and with the Global Spheres Center.  I felt before the Lord allowed    us to move us into our new offices there would be changes He wanted to    accomplish.  I had a dream last night.  In the dream, Rose Flieger, the    administrator for our Schools, and I were learning synchronized swimming.  They    were new, complicated moves.  We were in a group of five people and the    instructor was teaching us how to move before we went into our next season of    demonstration.  Rose decided she did not want to learn new moves.  When she did    that, the swimming pool filled with sewage.  What is the Lord saying to      us in this?  Don't refuse what He is trying to teach you, or else the    living water you have been swimming in will become sewage. 

2.    Creating an Environment for Miracles!

I      believe that the Lord is asking us to create an environment for miracles. What      does that mean? Most people get frustrated because they have a difficult      situation, ask God for a miracle, and then do not see what they were asking for      manifested. We are seeing miracles begin to happen. In the past, I have seen      miracles manifest, but I believe that we are going to a new level.  We are    creating an environment for miracles. The Body of Christ must not only take a        turn toward healing, but press in for the release of miracles!  We have        entered into a season where the gift of miracles will be activated in the Body        in a new way.  Ask the Lord, 'What is a miracle?'  We must see a faith        activation!  The Issachar Anointing and miracles work together!  Worship and        praise lead us into miracles!  The Mashach (Anointing for Miracles) is here        today!  The more Glory in a place, the more miracles can be conceived. This is        why no miracles could be activated and seen in Nazareth! We want to break the        Nazareth Syndrome and enter into miracles!

3.    Overcoming Religious and Familiar Spirits!

This is a season to overcome religious and familiar spirits. What are religious spirits and how do they    work?   They are deceptive    forces that have labored to stop the progress of the Church throughout the ages.     Religion should not be a bad thing if we adhere to the literal meaning, which    is to consider "divine" things.  Religion has three meanings in the word    of God:  outward religious service, the feeling of absolute dependence,    and the observance of moral law as a divine institution. James 1: 26 & 27    defines religion  from the Christian point of view: "If anyone among    you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own    heart, this one's religion is useless.  Pure and undefiled religion before    God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and    to keep oneself unspotted from the world."  Religion is linked    with worship. Religion, when pure, is powerful. However, religion is also    defined as an organized system of doctrine with an approved pattern of    behavior.  Behavior has to demonstrate a proper form of worship.     This is where we move from pure and undefiled religion to ritual. Demons of    doctrines take something that should be pure, and develop dark, spiritual    forces, robbing individuals of their freedom to worship a Holy God, leaving    them, instead, with only rules and regulations.
I have always been a creative    thinker and an expressive worshipper. I have been known throughout the Body of    Christ as modern day Prophet that expresses the heart and mind of God.  I    have always had to maneuver past spirits of religion that would resist the gift    of God.  Demons hate revelation from God. They resist those gifts in the    Body that bring revelatory freedom to the members to the Body.  Religion    attempts to stone the revelation of apostles and prophets because this revealed    Word establishes God's foundation in the Church for this age.  I    Corinthians 12:28 sets an order of governmental gifts in the Church for victory    in the world. That order is "first apostles, second prophets."  Religious    spirits defy God's order. 
Religious spirits can also just    deny change! That can make individuals get so routinized, or in a "rut," that    they do not want to shift into today's methods for victory. The carnal mind is    in enmity with God. Therefore, religious spirits attempt to block strategic    thinking for the future. Our mind and process of thought aid the Spirit of God    to produce change in the earth. The Lord's disciples had to have revelation of    who He was, who they were, and who their enemy was. This is still relevant    today. The Pharisees had a choice to either deny the divine nature of God or    realign with the expression of His Son. They either had to keep rules in place    that prevented any behavioral change in worship, or, begin to worship in Spirit    and Truth. Most failed in making the choice that could have changed their    lives, their families, and their society. Therefore, in Matthew 16 we find    Jesus taking the keys from the scribes and Pharisees of that day and giving    them to the future leaders who would defy religion and lead the Church into its    future.

4.    Going Beyond the Footmen!

Anne      Tate came to me this morning and shared the following: "When dressing for work,      I felt the Lord was asking me to wear my running horse necklace.  Jeremiah 12:5      immediately came to mind:  If you have raced with men on foot and        they have tired you out, then how can you compete with horses? And if [you take        to flight] in a land of peace where you feel secure, then what will you do        [when you tread the tangled maze of jungle haunted by lions] in the swelling and        flooding of the Jordan? AMP   The Lord is communicating to us that          we are past the place and the time of our enemies being footmen.  Our enemies          are different in this new season and will require new things of us.  In the          last season we contended with enemies that were organized and ordered with a          certain similarity. However, this season our enemies have the ability to give          the illusion of flight and carry the reality of solid weight.  Running horses          look like they are flying.  They occupy a place higher than men.  In this          season we are not contending with forces that we can physically overpower.   It          is a physical impossibility for us, as men, to run with horses or compete with          them in a race.  Just so, it is not possible for us to pick our own path          through tangled situations that threaten to overwhelm us circumstantially and          devour us. In the season we have just entered, to overcome we will have to          learn to gain authority over the wild-things that infest our new territory by          seeing from a new perspective over them and riding everything that can be          captured and submitted for the purposes of God." 

5.    A NEW Big Wave Ahead! Can You Ride the Wave!

There is a new wave of God's Spirit coming. This wave is bigger    than any that we have known. Carol Boren shared the following: "I had a dream    where Bill and I were in a boat and all of a sudden a huge wave, like a wall of    water, rose up. The boat began to go straight up the wave. Bill was holding    tightly to something so he would not fall out of the boat.  He kept    thinking that we would get to the top of this wave and then come slamming    down.  He looked at me and I was just calmly sitting in the seat of the boat    taking it all in and enjoying the thrill and wonder of what was    happening.  Then suddenly we were back in calm water.  He looked at    me and I said, 'You shouldn't have been so freaked out.  I knew this was    the Lord doing this!'"  What God is Saying: Many will be frightened    by the swell of the Spirit of God that is coming. However, the    Lord says, 'Stay in the Boat and Ride the Next Wave of My Spirit!'

6. The Last 12.5% Push into Victory!

There is breakthrough and then    there is ultimate victory!  Remember, David overcame the Philistines, but they    regrouped and came against him again. The Lord said, "Here is a new    strategy, 'Come from behind! But wait until you hear the sound in the tops of the    mulberry trees!'"  After many years of war with the Philistines, he finally    took the Mother Bridle City in 2 Samuel 8.  Don't stop until you overcome all!Many of us have warred to enter, occupy and experience the fullness of    our promise.  We have warred against unrighteous structures that resist    the righteousness of God and us, His people.  The time has come to pursue    and finish off our enemies so they can no longer raise their hand against us.     This is what Gideon did in order to destroy the ravaging grip of the    Midianites over them.

7. A New Power to Overcome!

Stay Steadfast in who You    Are!
There is a new power being    released. The Body is becoming less gullible and learning to discern in new    ways! We have a power greater than the world structure that attempts to mold    and conform us!  Heidi DeHart shared the following dream: I worked in some    kind of corporate job. I was working on a project for a specific company. I got    a letter asking for private information about that company. When I looked    closely at the letter, I realized it was a forgery, so I didn't send the    information the forgers wanted. That night, I was sleeping in my parent's    house. It didn't look like their house, but it was. I was awakened by two men    breaking into my room. One was armed with a sniper type rifle, the other wasn't    armed. As soon as I saw them in my room, I began yelling loudly for my parents,    telling them there were men in my room. They came in, but just stood there. I    felt safer because I wasn't alone.
The unarmed man began to    talk with me. He was not threatening; just trying to convince me that I was too    "conservative" for the job position I was doing. By conservative, he meant 'Christian'.     He wanted me to move into a different position, because I wouldn't compromise    the privacy of the company, I was working with.
I said to him, 'But this is    America! Our freedom of belief is protected here!' He chuckled, and said    something like, 'That's what you think, but that's not really true.'    Occasionally, the man with the rifle would shoot me with a green laser. It    didn't hurt, but it made me feel numb all over, and I'd sort of fall asleep and    wake back up again. I think it was supposed to make me easier to convince.
While he was talking, I    realized that the night was full of activity. People's lawns were being peeled    back, and huge shipping containers were being dumped into holes under the    lawns, and then the grass put back so that everything looked the same in the    morning. It was a huge government conspiracy type event, where everything was    happening while the people slept, and it all looked normal in the morning.
The unarmed man kept trying    to convince me, but I refused to agree to his plan. I began to explain to him    that he was going to have a hard time convincing people, when the Kingdom of    God was inside of them. It was not a mindset and an attempt to change our identity.
I said to him, "Look, you're    going to have trouble changing people's minds, and here is why: God is in heaven.    People and Satan are here on Earth. God sent Jesus down to Earth, and Jesus is    called 'Emmanuel,' which means 'God with us'." Suddenly my left hand moved like    a magnet and the palm connected to the side of his left hand. I heard a sound    like a triangle being rung over and over again, and power came from inside of    me, down my arm and hand, and into him. All I could say was 'Jesus, Jesus,    Jesus!' and then I woke up.

Use these 7 keys to unlock    your future ahead!
Blessings,
Chuck D. Pierce