Monday, November 14, 2011

Fear Will Fall by Lana Vawser

Fear Will Fall
14th November, 2011
Lana Vawser
Manasseh Christian Ministries
lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)


My precious Church, I love you, I am shaping you and preparing you for great things that I am going to do through you on this earth.

Many of you have begun to feel My Spirit leading you to deeper places of intimacy, you have begun living in realms of deeper revelation, you have begun to receive treasures from My Word that you never imagined. You have begun to see the manifestation of My Glory in your lives like never before.
Many of you have begun to hear Me more clearly and see more specifically what I am doing in your lives and in this earth. I have begun revealing more of My plans to many of you and more of My heart. I have begun taking many of you who have heard My call to a greater level of intimacy and discernment.

I am beginning to birth greater revelations, ministries and intercessory burdens through many of you. There has been a greater release of heavenly revelation upon many of your lives that is taking you to a place of such deep joy, and such deep dependence upon Me, you feel the spiritual atmosphere around you has changed. The air is pregnant with opportunities I am going to release into your lives to minister for Me in areas and ways you have not dreamed of.

Many of you are in this position of great excitement, anticipation and revelation, yet have been feeling assailed by the enemy with fear. The enemy has increased his attacks of fear upon many of My children as they are about to step into the next areas of their destinies in Me.

My people, when you hear My voice, when you receive the confirmation in Me, when you see it in My Word, and see My hand moving you, step out.

Assignments of tormenting fear has been released upon many of you to hinder you from taking these steps. Do not listen to the fear that speaks to you My people, for this is not from Me.

The enemy is releasing smokescreens over many of your lives, to cause your vision to be blurred and your focus to be swayed. The enemy has targeted many of you with this crippling tormenting fear to attempt to prevent you from stepping into the next opportunities I am releasing you into.

My people, take the words I have given you and hold to them. For as you hear Me speak, and see My heart for you, fear will fall to the ground. Fear cannot stand in My love, My love casts out all fear. So continue to check your hearts in My presence My people, make sure the enemy has no areas in your hearts where he can bring these attacks of fear into, to take up residence.

Breakthrough and heavenly outpourings of My revelation and joy are filling many of your lives. Many of you are about to step into positions of greater influence for My namesake, to take My Word and the revelation of My heart that I have placed within you, to the ends of the earth, so do not let the enemy trip you up, at the brink of release.

KNOW My people that you have the victory. KNOW that these assignments of fear released upon you are LIES and the enemy is bringing this against you because I am about to release the opposite into your lives. The enemy is attacking many in areas that I am about to bring release in.

The enemy is attacking many in the fear of death, I am about to bring you greater life to areas of your heart and lives that have felt dead, the enemy is attacking many in the fear of loss, I am about to release abundance to you, the enemy is attacking many in fear of failure and lack of provision, I am about to give you greater responsibility and provide greatly for you as you step out for My namesake.
The enemy is speaking to many through fear of unfulfilled dreams, wrong timing and hopelessness, I am about to released many INTO their dreams, NOW is the time, and with a renewed HOPE and passion that they have been crying out for.

My people, BE ENCOURAGED, for the enemy is attacking through fear in the VERY AREAS I am about to move in.

Families are about to be healed and released into My Kingdom work, singles are about to receive greater revelations of My heart, and plans for their lives, children are about to receive greater heavenly encounters of My heart and My love for them.

Rejoice My people, though the enemy attacks hard with fear, the victory you have is IN ME, and all his smokescreen whispers are falling to the ground as you hear My voice and see the WONDEROUS things I am about to do in your midst.

Laugh in the face of the enemy KNOWING that you are about to be released into opportunities for My Kingdom where you will see a move of My hand and heart that you have not seen before.
You are being released My people, the chains of fear will not hold you down as you seek Me, and obey all I have commanded you, continually allowing My Spirit to search your heart and do My work.
Fear is falling to the ground, release is happening.


~*~*~*~* My book "Desperately Deep - Developing Deep Devotion and Dialogue with Jesus has now been released and is available at http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-60799-404-6 ~*~*~*~*