Tuesday, January 25, 2011

God Is Waiting On You!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

God Is Waiting On You!

I see the hand of God, waiting on His people to pray. I see the hand of God staid and unable to move, until His children pray. God's hand is moved by intercession. The hand of the Lord can do nothing until we pray and angels are dispatched to their needed destination. We ask the Lord to release His angels that they be dispatched to the nations of the earth. We cry out to the Lord and He hears and answers prayer. The Lord is faithful and will do nothing without revealing it first to His servants the prophets.

Be on the wall and in your pray closet when called. Hear the voice of the Spirit calling you into a place of prayer. A quiet place, secluded from all the cares of this world. Come into the prayer closet you servants of the Lord, come into your prayer closet and seek My face. I am waiting on your intercession to do many great and mighty works, so come into your prayer closet and pray. I am waiting on you, says the Lord.

18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. Eph. 6:18-20 (NKJV)