Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Come Back To The Righteous Foundation

Come Back To The Righteous Foundation

If the righteous foundations be removed what can a nation do! If the foundation stones be removed what shall the people say? Are they awake that they might see with their eyes and hear with their ears?

What shall the nations of the earth do? Will they do right in the eyes of the Lord?
Will they bow their knee to the one true God and serve Him? It is now time to repent of sin? Let the nations of the earth hear Him! For the Lord is saying, it is time to serve Me. The end of all things is at hand.

Take time now and evaluate your success.Do you have success in your nation or do you lie to yourself? You have no true success or happiness without Me.

You have nothing for your idols do not profit. Your dollars die and you will have nothing in your hands but filthy rags.Give them to Me. Bend your will to mine you nations of the earth. Call on Me and repent of your deep sin and see if I do not forgive you.

Your governments rage.Your leaders exalt themselves as gods.Yet they will fall,they will crumble in a night and be no more. Let the nations of the earth do right. Let the nations of the earth cry out. Cry out what must I do to be saved.

Cry out and cry loud to the Lord your God and I will be a husband to you. I will take you and clean you off and you will be among the redeemed of the earth.There is pride that blocks your coming.

Lay it down. There is fear of man, give it to Me. Let all the nations of the earth fear Me for I am the Lord Jesus.Behold I come quickly. Love Jerusalem and pray for the Jewish people you people of the earth. Cry out and cry loud on their behalf for they are being cornered by the enemy but Ah Ha I shall return and all the nations will see Me stand with her and I will defend her. Nations of the earth know that Israel is My beloved and the apple of My eye and all the others that accept Me have been engrafted in. The one new man shall stand with Me, for I am My beloveds and she is Mine.

Call on Me. Answer Me for I have asked you questions. Nations of the earth will you come now and bow before Me. See the signs of the times. See the disasters. Do you not see the hour is late and the day of My coming is soon,imminent, even at the door? Repent you nations of the earth, repent of your sin. Call a solemn fast and turn to the Lord and see if I will relent of My plans and give you everlasting life. Let the peoples of the earth do right. Let them cry out. Cry aloud. Spare not but turn to the Father who is entreating you.

Come to Jesus now for I am the author and finisher of your faith. Come individually, come you nations of the earth bow down and serve Me for I AM the Lord.