Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let Faith Arise In Your Heart!

Called For Such A Time As This


LET FAITH ARISE IN YOUR HEART!






There has been an onslaught against My people and it has seemed relentless but I say to you do not give up! Continue to believe Me for that which I have spoken to you, that which I have prophesied to you and spoken to you through My Word. I the Lord keep My word and will honor your faith as you continue to look at the impossible and speak it into existence. That which is impossible with man is possible with God. I am God of the impossible. I honor faith and will honor you pressing in against all that has come against you. These situations are temporary and you must remember this. All that you are going through will pass away and in eternity you will remember them no more. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Let faith arise in your heart! Arise and walk in overcoming victory and overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony.



Some of you are discouraged, some feel so defeated by your circumstances but as you begin to praise and worship Me this attack will lift. You will know freedom as you praise Me in your circumstances. Let the Spirit of the Lord arise in your heart. I have seen you in the night hours. I have seen you in pain and I have seen your tears but know that I have watched over you and brought you through. Fear not that which the enemy says will happen to you but fear Me and believe My Word. Do not fear the future but trust Me and put your hand in mine and I will bring you through, says the Lord.

26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Matt. 19:26