Sunday, September 7, 2008

Do You Believe My Word?

Are you believing Me for great things in your life?
Are you believing Me for the salvation of your
loved ones? Are you believing Me for the healing
of your body? I ask you if you truly believe My
Word? My Word says, "according to your faith be
it unto you".

Do you have faith stirring in your heart to
believe Me for the impossible? I am the God of
the impossible and can do all things. I work miracles
and am the same, yesterday, today and forever.
Believe it. My Word is ever active and working on
your behalf. Believe Me for My Word’s sake. I
am stirring you to come to a new level in your
faith. I am stirring you to believe that the
mountains will be moved in My name. Allow Me to
stir you beloved for according to your faith will
it be unto you.