Friday, August 8, 2008

Word for the Church - United States of America

The Word of the Lord has been spoken through
Amos My prophet and surely it shall come to
pass, even as it was spoken. My hand is being
raised even as we speak to bring judgment on
the United States of America. Judgment like
man has never known. Each will say to his
neighbor, what happened? I thought we were
protected. Where did God go? Why did He not
help us, but I will say, I did speak and you
did not hear. I answered you many times and
was faithful.

You America played the harlot with many gods
and non of them was Me. Now you shall pay the
price for your sin for they have come up before
Me. The pot is full. It has come up before My
nostrils and it stinks. I can no longer
tolerate your sin for you are as Sodom and
Gomorrah. The sin prevalent then is now in your
house and as it was then so shall it be now.
Even as you look and do not see surely it shall
hit in a night and it shall change all in your
nation. Your leaders shall not lead and your
sheep shall not follow but scatter as one
without a shepherd.

There shall be a remenant that shall see and
hold steady seeing my light in the darkness.
They shall see Jesus and follow only Me. They
shall quiver but I shall hold them and feed
them from My hand. They shall follow Me in
purity and holiness and see and know that the
Word of the Lord has come to pass.

America you will be judged for what you have
done and what you did not do in bringing people
to Me. Yes, many have preached and many have
gone. Many also have been guilty of using My
precious gospel for their own kingdom when I
asked them to build mine.

America it is time to repent and turn to the one
true God and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.

http://patriciaforchrist.blogspot.com