Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Deception

My Word is truth and in it there is no lie.
Read My Word, meditate on My Word and
listen to Me through the Word. You will
not be deceived as you walk closely with Me
and seek My face through the Word of God.
Always seek Me through the Word and do
not look for the experience but experience
the Word of God in your life. A man with
the truth is never at the mercy of a man with
an argument. You are walking in times where
deception is rampant. You need the
spirit of truth to work daily in your life.
I am the way, the truth and the life and no
man will come to the Father but by Me. Hear Me
Beloved for the day is here when even the very
elect will be fooled if possible. Make your
calling and election sure. Stand on the Rock,
live close to the cross of Christ and do not
depart from the gospel that starts with Christ
dying on the cross for your sin. I died for
to take away sin and rose again and the cross
needs to be a part of every experience that
you have. Men need to experience the cross for
all else is sinking sand in the light of eternity.