Sunday, March 22, 2015

Again I say to you: Wear It Anyway!

Again I say to you: Wear It Anyway!

19 March 2015 by Jo Ellen Stevens



I hear the Lord saying,

“it is time to wear your many colored coats as Joseph did. And though His brothers were jealous of His call and anointing.. I say to you again, “wear it anyway!” Only this time you will have on the Kings ring and His signet. Wear it anyway, for the robe and the ring are yours to rule and to reign in this hour!

Wear it anyway, and though they try to slay you, trust Me! For I will cause those that did you harm in the last season, to come and fall at your feet in this season. For they will see that the dream that they hated you for in the last season, has become the very source of their survival in this one!

Many Will Be Positioned For Such A Time As this!

I am about to position many of you in Kings palaces and before great leaders! It is time to dress as sons and daughters of The Most High God! Yes dress in My glory! Shine with My glory! It is time to be radiant in the kingdom of your Father! It is a new day! It is a new hour! Arise and flash forth the very light of My kingdom!

I have brought you through many trials and tests for such a time as this so that you would be able to be in position to bring those that I have called you to into the kingdom and under the covering away from the storms that are arising upon the earth! Yes Arise and Shine My Sons and Daughters for you will be a part of the great harvest that is all around you!”

“Joseph told them to come closer to him, and when they did, he said:
Yes, I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt. Don’t worry or blame yourselves for what you did. God is the one who sent me ahead of you to save lives.
There has already been a famine for two years, and for five more years no one will plow fields or harvest grain. But God sent me on ahead of you to keep your families alive and to save you in this wonderful way. After all, you weren’t really the ones who sent me here — it was God. He made me the highest official in the king’s court and placed me over all Egypt.
Now hurry back and tell my father that his son Joseph says, “God has made me ruler of Egypt. Come here as quickly as you can. You will live near me in the region of Goshen with your children and grandchildren, as well as with your sheep, goats, cattle, and everything else you own. I will take care of you there during the next five years of famine. But if you don’t come, you and your family and your animals will starve to death.”
All of you, including my brother Benjamin, can tell by what I have said that I really am Joseph. Tell my father about my great power here in Egypt and about everything you have seen. Hurry and bring him here”    Genesis 45:4-13 (CEV).



~ by Jo Ellen Stevens
Arise Shine!