Monday, January 7, 2013

Word of the Lord 2013 - Part II

Word of the Lord 2013 - Part II
By: Prophet Phyllis Ford
Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 
PhyllisFordMinistries@gmail.com

There are dreams that I have had in times pass that while seeing the dream, I was viewing myself with full understanding of what was going around me. During the month of December 2012, I was in a deep consecration before the Lord and I was just coming out of a fast. I had a dream/visitation it was very clear, detailed and the meaning behind it was also clear as if I was watching it as it occurred.

I was in place where there were others who were my peers.  We were all given the same assignment from the Lord. Each prophet/prophetess there was a small group of people that went with them: which consist of one of the Lord’s observers and along with  our own personal assistant. I remember having several tablets and writing pens with some kind of carry bag. I was told to prophetically minister to these four people who I did not know. They were two women and two men. It was powerful that I remember as much as I did. Once I finished the assignment of the prophecies, I asked the Lord who were the people that I prophesied to and my assistant handed a folded paper with four peoples’ names. It read:
1. WINTER 
2. SPRING 
3. SUMMER
4. FALL
I looked as if I was saying, what? The Lord said, “The people that I released the prophesies through you, represent the seasons in time.” In 2013, we would see a year of various seasons, divine timings, and that His purposes would be established in the lives of His people.

This was the Lord’s prophetic utterance over the four people that were I and others were assigned to:

1.      Winter--She was an older lady, sitting in a dimly lighted room. She was a woman of grace and refinement her prosperity upon her was evident. The Lord showed me she had great wisdom beyond her years. She was a praying woman who cried out to Him on behalf of her and the nations. The Lord said, “That because repentance was her priority she would receive favor, and that this was her appointed time. For the significance of her cry had been heard in this hour, He was extending His hand of salvation and protection for his people. This was a time of stark realities, even coming trouble. But for her to stay in the protection of His presence, where she would find peace and clarity. This is a time of rebooting (resetting) because everything that has happened up to this point. Could go either way. Things can continue as they were and which could result even worse than they are, or it can become the starting point into new beginnings. I told her with His wisdom comes discernment, prudence and  discretion”.(Colossians4:5)

There will be many open doors but she must be watchful, exercising much discretion concerning the things that she must do. Once she has received the things that the Lord has prepared for her. She must be very practical in all her dealings. I talk to her about setting strong regimes spiritually, and naturally. Begin to utilize your greatest strengths to make new strides in your life now.

2.      Spring--He was a man in his late twenties. I saw him running and he was running to win. He reached a point where he began to pick up pace from where he originally started. It didn’t seem difficult for him, it was as if he was taking it all in stride. I told him that all of these things represented him running the race—along his own life’s course and the significance in him doing that. (Hebrews 12: 1-3) Things are now on a faster track—this was the time to change lanes and be urgent about it. Acceleration is already here. Time is of the essence in accomplishing things, don’t put them aside, do them now.  Don’t be distracted by watching others in their own lanes, but be a help but watch distractions.  The new confidence which is of the Lord will be upon you now as if the Lord is standing by your side saying, “Come on you can do it.” Continue to run the race with patience. Great change is coming and great change is taking place. Keep the lord’s promises before you. Also remember that the end of this race is closer than you think. Run will be very significant in his life this year. Run, make haste don’t delay. 

3.      Summer--A young lady with freckles and light auburn hair—She was in a white filled with light. Even the rays of the sun were beaming through the window. But then I realized that everything was in black & white. (no gray areas) This was time that the light and life of the Lord was shining down upon her. I drew a picture of her (I cannot draw) she had on her hand a monarch butterfly that was beautiful and was about to take flight. The Lord talked about a restoration of the creative things coming back and how the purity and beauty was being restored to her. It was the infusion of light that breathed new life, dedication and purpose to Lord that had refreshed her soul. That new life was now, ready to take flight. Maturity was being birthed and brought forth in this time. I told her to stay before the presence of the Lord, stay in the light, because it will give you direction. The light will also reveal the things that she will have to deal with. Be quick to be obey all the Lord will say that must be done now. Time is important—the time is now. I said to her; “The lord is positioning you. He is preparing you for your next place in Him. Allow your eyes to adjust to the light, move away from the darkness that may try to surround you from the influences of others. (Psalm 27:1, Psalm 36:9)

4.      Fall--The last one was a man with black curly hair. He had large eyes that turned down at the end and they seem sad. He wore servants/waiter’s clothes with a white shirt and a white towel on his right arm. He was in a beautifully expensive restaurant with golden colored table coverings. He had a tray carrying a wine glass with a clear liquid, a rose and gold plate. When I approached him a woman put a microphone in my face. I begin to talk to him about Israel. The Lord spoke to him about his heart of great humility, his love for Israel, and that his prayers had come up before the Lord. I said to him, “The Lord said I see you, and how you love Israel. These things that you have done in times past concerning your prayers, and alms are forever before me.” “You have served me with diligence and carried a love for me and for her (Israel). I want you to know I have never forgotten nor do I forget become the day is coming for your restoration and for her restoration. By this time we are all weeping. For no matter what happens I will a have a time for her, set by my own hand, as I have in your life. He begin to sway/stagger and the lady and I held him up. He wept almost uncontrollably. I heard music in the background after the word was released, perhaps it had been going on before that time and I hadn’t realized.( Isaiah 41:8-9)

The handing of the names to me showing the people who were prophesied to, by the one who served as an assistant in the assignment was significant. The assistants represented those who faithfully served the Lord and His people. Yes we are sons, friends and servant-leaders of the Lord Most High. There will be some significant times in this year that the servants will be the bearers of God keys to unlock wisdom as they continue to humble themselves under the mighty hand of God.