Sunday, October 30, 2011

Divine Disturbance: The Whirlwind Has Come! by Henry Falcone

DIVINE DISTURBANCE: THE WHIRLWIND HAS COME!
Henry Falcone

Can't you hear it? Can you see it? I am bringing my whirlwind in your midst.
I am bringing a divine disturbance for such a time as this. I am about to
take everything that has been upside down and turn it right side up for you.

I am truly going to make the crooked places straight. I am accelerating my
working in you. Don't fret, Don't quite, Don't give up now. My divine
disturbance is coming to you like a whirlwind. What you never thought was
possible is going to be possible.

Many of you have been holding on to my promises for years. You have said,
"when God, when God will these things come to pass. I tell you, now is that
time. I am sending a divine disturbance on your behalf. The whirlwind has
begun to blow.

I am blowing away all that has been standing in your way over these years. I
am making a plain path for your feet to walk in. I am removing the
confusion, the lies and the other voices that have said to you, "this will not
ever take place." Behold, a new day has come upon you.

To the enemy that has tried to stop you, discourage you, and even kill your
hopes and dreams, I will be devastating. I am changing the spiritual
atmosphere around you. I am changing what appeared to be the end to
become a new beginning for you.

My Holy Jealousy is burning over you, and I am bringing a divine
disturbance to those who have made themselves ready for me. Those who
have taken the time to cultivate a deep abiding relationship with me.

Many have laughed at you, many have mocked you, even some of my own
people have persecuted you and said you were foolish to seek me as you
have, but I am bringing a divine disturbance. I am going to open wide to
you that which has been in secret. You are my forerunners and now I am
about to increase my power through your life as you have never seen.

I am sending out "shock waves" in my Holy Spirit, just as in one day I took
Joseph from the prison to the palace so it will be for you. That was a divine
disturbance in his life, all of Israel and in Egypt. In one day, I took what
seemed to be upside down and Joseph's life and put it right side up.

So it will be with you, my bride, my love, my fair ones. Now you will begin to
behold the goodness of the Lord in a deeper way. The time of tears you
have experienced our over now you will experience time of great joy. My
divine disturbance has come for you.

The whirlwind will be against all that has opposed you in the past, but you
my love, will be in the center of that whirlwind unharmed and placed in your
divine position and your divine destiny.

Listen carefully for the sound of my Wind, it is about to increase upon you.
It is truly going to make the crooked places straight and bring forth rivers in
the desert for you. Behold, I declare it is a new season for you my love. No
more will you be laughed at or ridiculed for your faith in Me. I am about to
show those that opposed you, my mighty hand as even I did for Job and to
his friends.

Prepare for yourself for this moment. Be ready to move with me on short
notice. I am going to fulfill my words to you by this divine disturbance. I am
changing the atmosphere, I am changing the way you have to walk and
move with me in this new hour, and you are going to become the divine
disturbance that I am bringing to the nations of the world.

I set things that were upside down to become right side up, so will you go
forth in that same power to those I send you. You will release the power of
this "divine disturbance" to those people, places, cities and nations that I
send you to. You will see miracles like you have never seen before. You will
se my Glory like you have never seen before.

My whirlwind has gone forth, it will bring the change you have been waiting
for. Beloved the hour has come. The hour has come, all things are now
becoming ready.

Job 37:9 9 From the chamber of the south comes the whirlwind,
And cold from the scattering winds of the north.

Job 39:1-3 The LORD Reveals His Omnipotence to Job
1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:

2 “Who is this who darkens counsel
By words without knowledge?

3 Now prepare yourself like a man;
I will question you, and you shall answer Me.

Psalm 58:8-10

8 Let them be like a snail which melts away as it goes, Like a stillborn child
of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

9 Before your pots can feel the burning thorns,He shall take them away as
with a whirlwind,As in His living and burning wrath.

10 The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance;He shall wash
his feet in the blood of the wicked,

Psalm 77:18-19

18 The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind;The lightnings lit up the
world; The earth trembled and shook 19 Your way was in the sea, Your path
in the great waters, And Your footsteps were not known.

Proverbs 10:25 25 When the whirlwind passes by, the wicked is no more,
But the righteous has an everlasting foundation.

Isaiah 17:13-14

13 The nations will rush like the rushing of many waters;But God will rebuke
them and they will flee far away,And be chased like the chaff of the
mountains before the wind,Like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

14 Then behold, at eventide, trouble! And before the morning, he is no
more. This is the portion of those who plunder us,And the lot of those who
rob us.

Isaiah 41:16
You shall winnow them, the wind shall carry them away, And the whirlwind
shall scatter them; You shall rejoice in the LORD, And glory in the Holy One
of Israel.

Jeremiah 23:19
Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD has gone forth in fury— A violent
whirlwind! It will fall violently on the head of the wicked.

Ezekiel 1:3-5

3 the word of the LORD came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, the son of
Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans[a] by the River Chebar; and the hand of
the LORD was upon him there.

4 Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a
great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it
and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of
the fire.

5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was
their appearance: they had the likeness of a man.
Henry J.Falcone