Thursday, September 8, 2011

Prayer For Africa


CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Prayer For Africa


The Lord woke me up this morning and so I came downstairs at exactly three am eastern time. As I began to pray in the spirit the only word I recognized was, Mandela and somehow equated my praying to do with former President Mandela and Africa. I even did a militant march down my hallway after praying for awhile. Whatever the need it was on Father's heart and then I wondered how old this man was and saw that he was ninety three. I said Lord are you taking him home shortly. It was a thought and I am not making it a thus saith the Lord except to say, we need to pray for Africa and her people that the Lord will set all things right and bring in a harvest of souls. He makes everything beautiful in His time.

Say not you, There are yet four months, and then comes harvest? behold, I say to you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. John 4:35


http://calledforsuchatimeasthis.com
http://patriciahamel.com