Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Divinely Positioned For Kingdom Purposes

Divinely Positioned For Kingdom Purposes

There are those that have not tried to elevate themselves but waited and allowed Me to divinely position them.  They have waited on Me for that elevation and not looked for the elevation of man.  Mans praise will be short lived, for man is one way today and another tomorrow.  My Word is the most sure word of prophecy and is always stable, always the same, yesterday, today and forever.  I do not change for I am the Lord.  I am watching over those that are mine, My bride, My beloved.  I am watching over you with Godly jealousy.  I would that you turn to Me fully for all that you need and depend on Me.  In the days ahead rely on Me to get you through the tough times.  I alone will bring you through to completion.  I alone will be your provision.  I am always the one that takes care of My bride thought it is often done though others.  Be positioned in your heart toward Me, be fully turned toward Me in all things. 



Fear now that which is to come, but fear Me for I am your Father and My love for you never fails.  Discern all things and do not go by outward appearance at any time.  Things look good that may be evil.  There are those that will reach out to you and you need to discern the heart.  Pray without ceasing and wait on Me and your ears will hear and your eyes will see.  Be positioned on your face before Me, interceding for the needs, first in leadership, them in your families and churches.  See the nations, they are in turmoil.  Pray as led by My Spirit and do not let up but bombard heaven, and find answers to what you see before you.  Pray into these situations as led of My Spirit and come together with others to pray.

 Do not forsake the assembling of yourselves together, though groups are as little as two or there, I am there in your midst.  It is not the numbers, man looks for the numbers but I am looking to see Jesus and if I am there in the midst this is the important thing.  Look and discern, do I see Jesus here.  Do I see the moving of Holy Spirit, are others walking in holiness.  It is these that you must fellowship with.  Iron sharpens iron and you must fellowship with those that will bring you higher.  You are being called higher.  I am the Lord and there will soon come an end to that which you have known, eternity will be ushered in and it is time to be busy bringing in the harvest.  See the fields for they are white to harvest.  Pray them in, go and get them and preach the gospel of the Kingdom to every person that not one might be lost. 


Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, pray for the Jewish people that they might see Jesus.  Pray that all things will be put in divine order and there will be order in My house.  I am a God of divine order.  I am a God that is holy.  I am a God of peace.  The Kingdom of God is love, joy and peace in the Holy Spirit.  Draw night to Me and I will come close to you.  Seek the Kingdom of God first and His righteousness and all things will be added to you to do My Work.  The Kingdom of God supplies your need.  It is the Kingdom of God that will finance your work of ministry.  The Kingdom of God has an unlimited supply for all that I am calling you to do.  Appropriate it by faith.  By faith, see the Kingdom of God for it is within you.  Indeed the Kingdom came and the church was born, pray that others see the Kingdom of God.  Allow Me to do a lasting work that will bear fruit for the Kingdom of God.  Behold I am coming in your hearts as you open them to Me and I am returning for a glorious church.  Prepare your hearts and make yourself ready.  Behold I come quickly!