Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Word of the Lord May 2011 by Prophet Phyllis Ford

Word of the Lord May 2011


by Prophet Phyllis Ford

Arlington, Texas

www.carpenterstouch.org

PhyllisFordMinistries@gmail.com





April 24, 2011

“Behold I lay in Zion, a chief cornerstone, elect, precious and he that believeth on me shall not be confounded.” 1 Peter 2:6

I am building you, joining you together, and preparing you to be a holy habitation of my grace and my glory. (Eph 2:21) I will pour out my power, and breathe the breath of life over you---- and you will know because I will direct you by my own Spirit, by my anointing, and by my dominion. I will build up the areas of your life that have been torn down by the perils of the day. So allow my Spirit to direct you. Stay in a place of consecration and prayer, so that I may strengthen you and rebuild within you that which you need to be victorious. I will blow upon you my wisdom, and it will enhance that which I originally placed in you before the foundations of the earth----You will walk in a grace that will bring you to a peace even in the midst of this storm. So allow me to walk you through these trouble times ahead. It will not be easy, but it is not impossible----only believe. But, you must build as I build---in your word life and prayer life, and walking in obedience of my word---Stay before me.----I will reveal to you mysteries in my word, and I will take you into levels and depths that you have never seen.



I am placing order in your lives according to that which I established in my word before. As you follow my pathway that I set before you, you will be able to see the perils that placed this nation in the trouble that it is in. This will give you greater insight as how to pray to avert some serious things ahead. Because as these days of upheaval arise, you must have answers for those who are ready to make the necessary adjustments and ready for those who are called to cry out and for those who are ready to really make a difference without wavering. There is much to do, and the time to initiate the changes nationwide is short.



But know that out of chaos I will bring order; I will bring my light and my glory----and it will be upon my people in the time---when it is most needed. For I will execute a mighty plan, and as it unfolds you will see and you will understand. So walk it out and win. Allow me to navigate you through the trouble that you are looking at in this hour, and do not fear. For you will see confusion in the land and amongst the people, but you must be sober minded and focus on the kingdom work ahead, and you will not be ashamed, says the Lord.



I will reveal the hidden plans in the White House, in the government, and even within the leaders of other nations; for there will be a gathering, a positioning, and a revealing of those whose hidden agenda will be made known. You will know whose loyalties are with whom. So these next three months will unveil the enemies’ plots, and there will be a battle in the heavenlies and a battle amongst the nations: a battle amongst heads of government, and the US must cry out for direction, protection, and strength. They must pray about the leaders within the US and ask for wisdom on how to handle their affairs to avert the evil plots that are being set up against them; and pray concerning how to maneuver around the traps set in place against them even concerning the declaration of war. Pray around the food shortages that are already in existence. Many dilemmas will be surrounding the US and there will be frustration and confusion in the cities and confusion in the government.



The Prayer level must increase, because THE PRAYERS WILL POSITION AND PREPARE THE RIGHTTEOUS --- AND MY PEOPLE SHALL ARISE WITH STRENGTH AND KEEN DISCERNMENT --- and you will fight this battle on several levels.



1. Within your own life and as you regain victory in the spiritual realm through your faith and conviction to walk out your life in the obedience of my word to fulfill your calling and destiny. You will come forth and carry the glory of my presence.



2. As you grow more and more responsible in your kingdom sonship----you will walk in realms that you have not been able to achieve on your own, for I will be your strength.



3. You must work out and move forth to implement great plans. Plans of storehouses, watchmen and watchtowers over regions, prayer movements, and deployment strategies within the government of the Most High.



Trouble is looming over Israel and over your land. The enemy is positioning himself to destroy her, (Israel), to strike out at her, but know that I will cover her with my love and divine protection. Cry out for Israel. ---- Cry out for her. For, your very prayers and intercession for her will open the very access and grace for your own protection. But know, I am watching over her and my promises towards her are yea and amen. But, continue to pray that my righteous will for her will be fulfilled by the sounding of my trump. Her enemies are surrounding her, but her allies are about to assemble as well. This is why I am raising up my remnant in this hour, those that have not denied my name, and I am deploying them for the battle in prayer, and I am getting them ready for the battle that will eventually take place concerning Israel; and there will be a great shaking also that is about to arise in this nation. Many mistakes have been made in the US, and the judging of those mistakes is now before the land and the people.



I will release to you my end time promises and mysteries of the kingdom, and you will know what to do and how to overcome; so press in further, dig deeper, pray stronger, because in that place I will release to you spiritual weapons that you will need in order to fight the good fight of faith. You will see my power manifest upon you, and you will know what to do. In this month, you will see things that will shake the very core of your life, but do not fear--- remember my words that I have spoken this day as you prepare before my presence with repentance and supplication for the land and the people. For, the effectual fervent prayers of righteous men avail much. Know that your prayers are the key to your deliverance and your future, says the Lord.



Prophetic Insights:

For those who are true watchmen and intercessors: over the next three months the Lord is calling us to heavy prayer and supplication.



We must pray:

· over the regions and issues mentioned in the Word of the Lord April 2011.

· for the building process of the body.

· concerning the trouble in Israel and the serious problems in our nation.



There is much to be done. The Lord told me to mention that there is a spirit of slumber which manifests feelings of lethargy, weariness, and hopelessness. When we see a manifestation of these things, it is to keep us from pushing in prayer. When the level of watch is at an all-time high, it can be effective to work in groups. --- Press in, and increase not decrease; breakthrough will come if we are vigilant. The Lord said that he would release resources over the next 17 days from various avenues.