Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Glory Of The Lord Is Coming!

The glory of the Lord is coming! The glory of the Lord is coming! The glory of the Lord is coming for those that have ears to hear. Walk softly before! Walk a repentant walk before Me! I am coming to fill Holy vessels with fresh oil. The new wine will be poured forth upon the world and they shall have witness of Me. Those that accept Me will have life and those that do not accept Me will not have life. There is a dividing line in the sand. The Word of the Lord will go forth with new clarity from holy vessels. Vessels that walk in holiness and do not touch the unclean thing will be used for the end time move of God. Nothing that is unholy will make it into the Kingdom of God.

Put aside that which does not profit. Put aside all that is unholy. Put aside the works of darkness for there is no darkness in My Kingdom. I am raising up a holy people who will walk in white. I am looking for those that will walk in white covered in the blood of the Lamb. They shall walk as one. They shall speak with one voice and walk arm in arm. They will come against the works of darkness. They will not break ranks. They will not fear for their lives neither shall they be afraid for Christ lives within them.

They shall behold Me, I am Jesus and am coming for My bride. I am leading you Beloved. Walk in unison and put aside the petty differences that have been used to try and destroy My body. Put aside hatred and bitterness, put aside the works of the flesh. Put aside the love of the dollar, and love Me. I am coming for one bride and she is not divided. When one hurts, all hurt. When one is uplifted and blessed, all should be happy at their blessing. I am coming and I am looking for a bride that is filled with the love of the Lord. My love will touch lives and change hearts, allow Me to change your heart today. Where there has been hardness, let me fill you with My love. I am love and will flow from you in a new way as you walk with a repentant heart before Me. Behold I come quickly. Repent and do your first works.
It is by My love one for another that men will know you are My disciples.

10And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. Luke 2:9