Friday, February 25, 2011

'Guard Your Integrity' by Adrienne Williams

People of God, the same Holy Spirit that governs us in the eyes of the people is the same Holy Spirit whom should govern us "behind the scenes." There should be nothing found in the mouth of a believer that says, "I know this isn't right but I'm going to say it anyway!" OR "I know that I should not do this but I'll ask for forgiveness later!"


Your love for our Father AND your desire to walk in integrity will not only cause you stand upright before GOD but it will also cause you to stand upright in front of or OUT OF THE SIGHT OF HIS people! By knowingly "saying" and "doing" ungodly things "behind the scenes" it could possibly cause us to become disqualified even AFTER we have preached a mighty word to others!



For it is written, "Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified." (1 Corinthians 9:26-28 NKJV).

People of God, we may be able to fool some of the people some of the time but we can NEVER fool God! A false public display of success, humility, obedience or righteousness before people will NEVER replace TRUE holiness and TRUE obedience unto God. Let us ALL continue to discipline ourselves DAILY that WE may not become disqualified. Our service to God, character and integrity should be the same whether people are watching us or not. We should have a love for and desire to please GOD at all times!


Grace and peace,
Apostle Adrienne Williams