Friday, October 8, 2010

I Am An All Consuming Fire

I Am An All Consuming Fire

I am holy! I am holy! I am holy and am bring forth a holy people that will serve Me with their whole heart. They shall walk covered in My precious blood and their shall know their God. They shall do exploits in My name. They will not fear man but they will fear Me. From the least to the greatest they shall carry the banner of My love and be known as My disciples. They will not fear but they shall walk forward in faith together and love the name of Jesus. I will be their first thought in the morning and their last thought at night. They will love me and fear Me for they will know Me as I Am. I am a loving God but I am also an all consuming fire. I am God almighty and one to be reverenced. No longer will I accept known sin in My children but I am expecting that it be dealt with and put under My blood.

I died and rose again that you might walk a victorious walk, washed clean in My blood. A walk that is different than the world. You have been called out of this world. You are in it but not of it and must not act like the world. No longer will you speak as the world speaks for I will put coals of fire on your lips and you will know that you are a man of unclean lips. I will cleanse you My people and you will be cleansed and walk in holiness before Me. You will bear My name with dignity and honour and no longer will you fear to speak the whole counsel of the Lord. It is time to walk in love and to speak as one that bears the name of Jesus. You are in this world but separated from it. No more walking in this world but walking step in step with Me is the order of the day.

Rejoice that you are the called out ones. Rejoice that you bear My name and are worthy to suffer for My name. Indeed you will have persecution but it will purify you. As you go through persecution the thoughts and intents of your heart become very evident. When you suffer you cease to sin and I am bringing forth a people that will be pure through and through. Holiness is a must for those that walk with Me. Be you holy as I am Holy. I am an all consuming fire and you must let that fire burn up the dross in your lives. Be prepared for change for all that is not of Me is going to be burned up but My Son Jesus will be left burning in your heart. Let the revival fires begin to burn in your heart and ask Me to change you into the image of My Son for without holiness no man will see the Lord. Let the sanctifying work of My Spirit work in you, says the Lord.

29For our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29