Monday, August 2, 2010

I AM The Word, Your Healer!

I AM The Word, Your Healer!

There are many who are standing where you are standing. They are discouraged and needing to know that I am seeing all that they are going through. There are many who are going through serious battles with health issues and need to again hear that I am their healer. Tell My people that I the Lord their God am their healer and will heal all their diseases. There are those that have doubted and need to again feed on the word of faith, which is the Word of God. They need to take My Word and devor it and stand on it and not doubt that which I have spoken. I have spoken before the foundation of the World. My Word was there. Do not doubt My Word but declare it much more as you see the day approaching. My Word will stand forever and My Word died on the cross for You. I Jesus Am The Word of God and I died and paid the price in full for your healing. l The price was paid on full. Do not let the enemy rob you of that which was accomplished for you but take My Word and run with it. Yes, run with the Word of the Lord and do not tarry. Take it and run with it and tell all that Jesus Christ is Lord.


8Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8