Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Woman Of God Rejoice!


CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Woman of God Rejoice!
by Patricia Hamel

Woman of God you are not what you used to be! Woman of God
rejoice in who you are today but do not be content to stay
there! I am changing you and you shall be changed from glory
to glory! Rejoice this day that you are not who you used to
be but that you see Jesus in yourself this day. The enemy has
sought to condemn you through others and has tried to bring
discouragement into your life. Rebuke Him woman of God and
hold your head high for you are not who used to be before
your salvation. Thank Me for I am working in you! Thank Me
for what I do daily in your life! Rejoice for now is the day
of your salvation and My glory you shall see, for you are
not who you used to be. You are redeemed by My blood and a
sanctifying work is being done in your life, rejoice you are
not who you used to be. Be thankful, be grateful for I am
working in you a far more eternal weight of glory.

Get excited daughter for I am doing a great work in your life
and you are not that woman you looked at in the past, you are
a woman of God and a woman of faith and walking in what I have
called you to today. Rejoice and walk in faith going forward
in Me for you are not that woman you used to be.


Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a
good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Philippians 1:6